Monday, August 22, 2011

Out of The Mouth of a Seven Year Old Boy! Priceless!

A short while ago Jayden was laying on the couch with his head on his grandmothers lap. He looked up at us and announced the reason he did not like girls. "When ever something goes wrong, they always blame us, boys." Sorry but all I could do was howl with laughter and point out he has now, at only seven figured out the secret of life. Pat of course faked disdain of his pronouncement, but she had a huge grin across her face. I only know that  I have to  convince him the smartest thing he can do, is admit to the wrong doing and move on. This may be difficult, but one thing I have learned living with my wonderful bride for 36 years and raising two daughters, the best part of valor is to just accept the inevitable and lay low. Wow at seven years old and already starting to understand the meaning of survival. How lucky can he get!

No comments:

Post a Comment