Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Commute Time Just Increased By 25%.

As most of my friends and followers know, I left Sea World and am now working as a School Crossing Guard. I have been bragging about only having to walk past three house to get to my post, each morning and afternoon. Well I am wrong. I have to walk past four houses to get to work. I am not certain if the oversight is because  of my advanced years, of which I am sure Pat would say, or just forgetting to count each house that we have driven past, oh I don't know, maybe one zillion times. But, I digress. The real problem is my time and distance has increased 25%. It used to be three house and now it is four.

Think of it this way. If your average commute today was one hour and tomorrow it is one hour and fifteen minutes, you have now increased your travel by 25%. The point is not the length of time but the percentage. Now don't you all feel bad for me? You should!

No comments:

Post a Comment